uantum Leap, within its own area of Design models valorisation, has promoted collaboration between the famous Ferdi Giardini designer and Materia Luce Srl, an innovative company that is involved in the design field and provider of lighting systems. The made synergy has led to the signing of a contract for the license to use the intellectual property rights granted by the designer Ferdi Giardini to the company, opening also the way to a new and important collaborations in according to the Open Innovation approach. The agreement object consists of 3 new led lamps designed to illuminate every spaces: MALI I DUGI OTOK, ROOSTER, ENSÒ, authentic design objects, furnishing accessories born by a careful selection of materials and systems processing able to combine aesthetics and functionality. For over five years the Quantum Leap marries the concept of Open Innovation not only by promoting an exchange of knowledge between companies, institutions, research centres and start-up, but in a modern key, including through the establishment of collaborative networks between partners primarily non-hierarchical and different actors, based essentially on the enhancement of the relations in which the intellectual property and know-how are shared, but also protected and properly valued.
- I brevetti come fonte di vantaggio competitivo per le imprese innovative!
- PROTEGGI LA TUA IDEA INNOVATIVA!
- COME STIMARE I TEMPI DI ENTRATA NEL MERCATO DI UN BREVETTO
- PILLOLE DI OPEN INNOVATION E TRASFERIMENTO TECNOLOGICO
- AMIKO E A.S.I.M.o.V: DUE START UP ITALIANE PASSANO AL 2° ROUND DELLA COMPETIZIONE IBM WATSON AI XPRIZE PER AGGIUDICARSI IL PREMIO DA 5 MILIONI DI DOLLARI